There are many types of multifunctional brush cutter, but the three main types are:
1. Handheld: These are ideal for residential use. According to your requirements, you can choose
2. Aerodynamics: These powers are more powerful and have impressive cutting power. In most cases, professionals and large areas of people are using it.
3. Electrical: These can be cordless or corded. Their power is slightly worse than gasoline power. They are better for the environment and more useful in smaller areas.
1) Walk around: As the name suggests, you need to walk around and push them. For large areas and bushy bushes, these effects are better.
2) Drag type: suitable for large areas where thick brushes and weeds are used. You need to connect them to a tractor or truck and pull them back.
3) Excavators: These are heavy-duty and can be installed on excavators or tractors to remove very thick and heavy brushes. Usually used to clean up construction sites or trails.
A powerful dividing machine, it can perform all tasks, from removing stubborn weeds to processing bushes and trees! It is suitable for hard work and has a multi-position lubrication system. Therefore, you can turn the engine to keep it at any angle, and then continue to use it. There is a steel drive shaft to maintain vibration. Due to its compact design and lighter weight, it is easy to carry and handle. You can work for several hours without feeling stressed. With the help of mechanical automatic engine decompression function, it can be started without any problems. The engine starts quickly and runs efficiently. The blades of the adjustable tiller are hard and sharp, which can cut down small trees and dense bushes very effectively.